Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 3 (part 1) - Sea World by Nikki

Hey hey hey its Nikki. I had a great time in San Diego but my favorite thing we did there was going to Sea World. Me, My cousins, Grandparents, and aunt and uncle all went to Sea World so I am here to tell you what I did there.

When we arrived in the morning, the first thing we did was go in this little room and watch something on a big screen on what it looks like when you go through the arctic. Continuing the arctic journey, after the little screening we walked through this  tunnel that had animals you would see in the arctic such as beluga whales and polar bears.  The next thing we did was go in a little tunnel that had lots of penguins and puffins ( that was one of my favorite things ).  After the penguins,we went in a big room that had different kinds of sharks I was a little scared to go in there but I went in there anyway.





After that, me my cousin Zach, My cousin Steven, my cousin Jill, and my uncle Steve all went on a roller coaster called Manta and it was awesome!  Next, we went to lunch and it was really good.

So on in the day we went to a pet show called "Pets Rock" and that show had animals such as dogs, cats, kangaroos, pigs, birds, and macaws. Next, we went to take a little break so my uncle got us icees. After, we went to a sea lion show and it was so funny and it even had an otter in the show.





After Me, Zach, Jill, My cousin Jason, and my uncle all went on this roller coaster similar to Splash Mountain but it was called Atlantis.   We didn't sit in a log and it didn't have creepy singing animals.  After getting soaked on that ride we went on a rapid water ride called "Shipwreck Rapids". We got more soaked on that than Atlantis.  After getting more wet, we saw a show called "Cirque De La Mer" and it was amazing.  Next we went straight to the shamu show and it was very cool.   The last thing we did was go get souvenirs and than after we headed back.  I had such a fun time and cant wait to go there again.Well thats how my 3rd day went in San Diego. Tacos Out xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment