Friday, July 5, 2019

Oahu -Last two days - Hawaii days 6 & 7

Our last two days on Oahu were pretty low key. 

On Monday, the plan was to go hiking.  We headed to Manoa to hike the falls trail since Ethan really wanted to see a water fall.  Since I'm physically unable to hike right now, I waited in the car while everyone else went hiking.  Manoa is very lush and.jungle-like so I just rolled down the windows and read a book.  It was quite pleasant.

On the hike, they all said how muddy and slippery the trail was but how beautiful it was. here are a couple of photos:

Stan's selfie

.
My view from the car



That evening, we headed to Ala Moana to shop a bit.

Tuesday was our last full day on Oahu. We decided to make it a beach day.  We headed back to Kailua Beach.  This was really hard for me.emotionally because I reached a point where I was frustrated not being able to.get in the water and not able to get up from the blanket.  I'll admit a.few tears were shed in my frustration. 

After the beach we went home to get laundry done and to clean up.  That evening we went to Waikiki to watch the sunset.  It was a nice ending to our first half of our trip.I
Ethan and Nikki on the wall at.Waikiki


No comments:

Post a Comment