Sunday, July 9, 2017

Lake Day 1

We spent most of this morning on the lake.  I didn't take too many photos because I didn't want my phone to get wet.

Nikki was first to go out on one of the jet skis.  Stan and I also took off on one.  Ethan is working on getting his boating license so he can legally drive one.


We went on a boat ride around the lake. It was very beautiful.



I also tried kayaking.  I wasn't too successful on my first try, as the canoe tipped over as I tried getting in.  After that, though I did fine.

The rest of the afternoon, we napped, relaxed, and read.  It was a very peaceful day and I enjoyed every minute.  



 This evening, Stan and Ethan ventured to the town of Hickory to catch a baseball game.  The home team is the Hickory Crawdads, a single A team of the Rangers.  


Tomorrow will be another lake day with more family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment