Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hollywood

While the rest of the family headed home to the heat, we thought we would surprise the kids with a trip to LA and Hollywood.  Nikki has always wanted to go to Beverly Hills and to see the stars on the Walk of Fame.  I LOVE San Diego.  I don't feel the same about LA.  But I can say, glad I did it, don't need to do it again.


Some of the stars on the walk.  Really, this is a dirty part of town.  It's very crowded and some "interesting" people there.

Found the Chinese Theater

And had to snap a photo of John Wayne's boot prints for my dad

But we did run into a couple of movie stars while we were there.

The next day, we went to Universal Studios.  It was OK.  The rides were fun, but all basically the same.  We came on a good day, as there were very few crowds and really didn't have to wait in line to ride any rides.















All  in all, we had a good time in LA, but it really made me appreciate Phoenix and we were glad to go home.








No comments:

Post a Comment